Many years ago there was a public house - The Bridge - at "London". Now the public house has gone, and London has become Lunnon. Below, a selection of photos give a glimpse of earlier generations of the Stideford family at Lunnon.
 
 

Left: The family group gathered on the lawn beside the farmhouse, circa 1880's. Above: tying flowers in the greenhouse.
 


Left and far left: Collecting flowers from the fields, 1950's. Above: tying flowers in the greenhouse.
 
Left: 'from Lunnon Farm to London Town'
 
 

This site is designed and hosted by ScillyOnLine. Back to main Where to Stay page